Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Workout

There is definitely something to this strength training thing. I have a little routine that I do 3-4 nights a week, and I really feel as though it is helping me feel much stronger in the saddle.

I do 3 basic exercises. I am sure there are more I can do-  but I am all about developing routine around a base set of exercises.

#1 Crunches on the balance ball.

#2 "Rows" using elastic stretchy band thingies.

#3 Hip Abduction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvnR8CDb4BU

These 3 exercises alone have done SO much to strengthen my core. I still have a long ways to go, but I definitely feel the difference!


On another note- Ben's ride was great today. I switched him over to his new bridle and bit, and he loved it. Our work was pretty solid, and we ended quickly after lovely transitions. He's got tomorrow off, will be worked on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thurs or Friday...and then...drum roll please...Saturday is our big day.

EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment